RISKS YOU ACCEPT WHEN SHOPPING FOR THE "Best Price" as opposed to the BEST SERVICE
- Your Denver limousine does not arrive on time. You are late for your flight and have to run thru the airport.
- The limousine is late. You miss a big corporate meeting and as a result, lose the opportunity for a big sale.
- A 1986 rusty limousine arrives at your company when you were expecting at a 2007 model. Instead of being lavished in luxury, you are embarrassed.
- Your limousine chauffeur exercises poor customer service with your biggest corporate account and a verbal altercation ensues. You lose the account yet, you saved $50.
- Your limo breaks down on the freeway during transport to the Super Bowl. You and your corporate associates miss the big game. Your tickets cost you $1,200, yet, you wanted to save $60 on limo service.
- Your limousine service gets into an accident and does not have proper insurance to cover the damages involved in your injuries.